Sunday, November 29, 2009

Poster Competion Winner Announced

So I promised a poster competition bake off - my poster with my pedestrian photoshop skills, vs. Darryl Vance's poster that came in the mail last week.




To make Darry'ls work look even better, lets briefly revisit the one I made, right-cheer on the left. Looks cluttered but still has that indie feel. The kids love the indie feel.











By comparison... how about this??




OK, the phone lines are closed, we have a winner. Thanks Darryl. Fantastic type choices, design choices, wonderful layout... it is as if you do this for a living. Now with this film on a strict zero dollar budget, (minus $500 in film festival entry fees the last few months, ouch) where am I gonna find a way to print color posters for free??

Your suggestions (and money) dear readers are welcome!

No comments: